Dynamic Hardness Tester
With an affluent domain expertise, we are offering our clients a huge variety of Dynamic Hardness Testers. These testers are highly renowned in the market for superior quality, consistent performance, minimum maintenance, corrosion resistance, and longevity. In order to meet the international quality standards, these hard testers are manufactured using modern technology and superior grade factor inputs. The offered testers are examined on defined parameters so as to confirm their high quality and hassle free operation. These testers are available in customized specifications in order to meet the exact requirements of clients.
- The Dynamic Hardness Testers are portable, fast and extremely light weighted. These reliable hardness testers are based on a novel, dynamic & rapid test procedure with broadest measuring ranges for metals.
- The carbide tipped shuttles with a definite kinetic energy are impacted on the specimens.
- A part of this kinetic energy is absorbed by the specimens and comes up as a function of the hardness of the specimens.
- The tubular device of housing electrodynamic energy measuring, carries out the striking of the shuttles.
- The measuring instruments receive the signals, equivalent to absorbed energy through a cable and are displayed with instant calculations.
- They display dynamic hardness (D) a three digit figure, which is proportional to the hardness of the specimens.
- The machines have built in-conversion facilities for given materials so as to convert 'D' value to Vickers, Rockwell and Brinell scales. They can be selected by pressing keys.
- They are used in stores for material identification.
- The measurement of hardness is done in confined spaces.
- Used for variation in hardness over large work piece.
- Used for large & heavy components.
- Used to test permanently installed parts
- In surface hardened components or hardness on coatings.
- These testers have sleek and handy designs, and they individually come in a slim briefcase, for carrying the machine.
- The alpha numeric display of the testers indicates selected materials, scale combination & hardness value.
- Average key to select average of 2 to 10 readings.
- The machines have been emerged as improved electronics with micro controller circuitry & user friendly software.
- The hardness scales for different probes is selectable by 30. These have feather touch keys (Pls. ref. the table).
- The auto detection for probe facility is granted.
- An automatic shut down facility is provided to machines when they are not in use for continuous 10 minutes.
- These models operate on 2 numbers of pencil cells.
- The printing is possible with all sorts of ports i.e. Dot matrix (Centronic parallel port).
- The readings can be stored in memory of the machines up to 100. When operating the machine at site, this particular facility is helpful for printing purpose.
- These machines have low test expenditures.
- Five numbers of researches can be given in various combinations. For instance, *Dl, D2, G1, G2 & C *Dl, D2, D3, D4 & D5 *Dl, D2, G1, SH &C
- The conversion of UTS facility is available on display by using side keys. This facility is applicable only for BHN scale for the range 226 to 634 BHN (hard alloys & hard steels only).
- These machines display last results (For eg. From Sr. No. 20 onward) facility which is given by using upper arrow key & down arrow key. We can also scroll through stored readings.
- The ON/OFF switches are provided with feather touch keyboards on front side.
- In this models both serial & printer interfaces are available on single ports (serial interface is an extra accessory).
- Perform the automatic calibration facility of probe which is available through keyboard.
- A serial interface is possible with RS 232.
- The data entry & date-wise printout facility is available.
- The one by one recall of readings is easy, using arrow keys on display & in display result mode.
- The Standard Probe (D) / Shot Probe (SH) / Extended Probe (EX) Scales (as follows).