Upgradation Of Universal Testing Machines
In the wake of technological advancement and automation, existing mechanical dia type universal testing machines are getting obsolete. Moreover it takes plenty of time for testing. Plotting of graph of required test in different units is still more difficult.
Evalutaion of important parameters like proof stress, young's modulus is very tedious and time consuming.
Fasne test equipment pvt. Ltd, has developed the most user friendly and precise electronic measuring system for universal testing machines.
Advantages of Electronic System:
- Machine becomes Computerize with digital indication of load.
- Results available in required SI units along with graph.
- Highly accurate, no manual intervention, error free working
- Direct values of UTS, yield stress & 0.2% proof stress available.
- Customized printing/ result format on computer.
We can undertake up gradation of any make machine provided that the existing machine is in working condition. The power pack, crosshead movement, jaws, inserts and all such components/ assembly should be in working condition.
After the upgradation of machine into Computerized version, the accuracy of the machine will remain same as that of before conversion.
Features of Micro Controlled based DAS:
Manual direction control valve directs oil flow either to pressure transducer for computerised mode or to the existing dynamometer for the analogue mode.